2 summits and a lookout! About 4hrs of climbing = 1,900 calories burnt for the day.
I’m at the summit of Mt Cooran, now to figure out the way back down!!
At the tablelands lookout!
Summit of Mount Cooroora!
2 summits and a lookout! About 4hrs of climbing = 1,900 calories burnt for the day.
I’m at the summit of Mt Cooran, now to figure out the way back down!!
At the tablelands lookout!
Summit of Mount Cooroora!
Feel like an exciting climb with maximum calorie burn, why not try out ‘The Bluff!’
“Rising to 703m above sea level in the Coastal Range, Mount Walsh National Park is a rugged park with spectacular exposed granite outcrops and cliffs. The Bluff area of Mount Walsh, at the park’s northern end, is a prominent landmark in the Biggenden area.”
More info here.
Want to be fitter?
Learn how with my Four Week Program today – here!
I had a wonderful time last night at the Oprah concert in Brisbane, I always like to learn from the absolute best on subjects, especially spirituality! Oprah’s talk was so inspiring and engaging I have listed some of my notes I scribbled down in the dark. I even took a photo of the big screen, not even realising at the time that the photo was off myself, the camera was on me!!
I didn’t quite get my ‘real’ selfie photo with Oprah this time but I have been putting it out to the Universe, so the Law of Attraction will provide! After all, it is Law! 🙂
Write down 5 things you are grateful for everyday guys and watch your life change right before your eyes!!!!
– Turn up the volume in your Life!
– Live your life on purpose & in Purpose!
– What is the real dream for yourself?
– Oprah loves being at home with herself and never gets lonely (Me too!!!!)
– Surrender the dream that you hold for yourself to the life that is waiting for you to claim.
– There is no life without a spiritual life.
– Success comes from connection to spirit | source | power.
– What are you here? We are all here for a purpose; we enter the world because we are spiritually called. Honour your calling!
– Use your personality and physical self to serve your spirit.
– Favourite quote: “I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul”
– LUCK preparation meeting the moment of opportunity!
– Let no one keep you from your journey. Your life is validated through your service to other people. Use your job to service others.
– Oprah believes in; The 3rd Law of Motion (For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action) and 1 Principle; The Principle of Intention.
– Every action, though & feeling is motivated by intention. What is your intention? You become what you Believe!
– “No” is a complete sentence.
– Control how you love, be love in the world.
– Excellence in the best deterrent! EXCELLENCE!!! Be the highest expression of who you were meant to be!
– Validation. Don’t ask others what they think, check in with yourself.
– Validation. When people ask, “Was that OK?”
What people want to hear is; Did you hear me? Did what I say mean anything? Do you see me? Do you hear me?
– Whisper = MESSAGE
I have had a lovely stay in Brisbane the past week catching up with family at a wedding and my dear friend Naomi and made the most of South Bank, The Botanical Gardens, Kangaroo Point Stairs, the Storey Bridge and Riverside walk for my exercise (walks & runs)!
I also did my first ever Bikram Yoga class, well four actually in just one week!!
90mins, 40 degrees, 26 postures + two breathing techniques!
OMG my hamstrings were killing me, everything was aching and I had a great workout! Even though my muscle are very tight | constricted, I still tried to do my best at beginners level for the positions.
Such a wonderful class with our instructor Ben giving me excellent advice on how to get the best out of my workouts and complementing me on little improvements. I learnt so much about the wonderful exercises and benefits from Ben’s extensive knowledge, it’s all so very interesting! I felt marvellous after each class and was so relaxed!
I burnt 450 calories at each session so that is a good workout in itself!
“Benefits of Bikram Yoga – Gaining strength and flexibility are reasons to start Bikram Yoga but find out why this practice really changes your life!”
I also found lots of goodies at the midweek Queen St Markets!!! (Wednesday opposite Treasury Casino)
+ a couple of night pictures I took – So much to do in BrisVegas! …. including OPRAH!
My speech & some images from the day:
In Queensland 65% of adults and 28% of children are overweight or obese which includes 50% of the Fraser Coast being overweight or obese.
Therefore being very passionate about fitness, fun & health I’ve organised today’s ‘Step into Spring’ FITNESS & HEALTH EXPO to raise awareness, promote prevention and help educate about Fitness & Health on the Fraser Coast! Please note: Audience participation is compulsory!
I have written and published a ‘4 Week Program’ which is a Mind, Meal & Exercise Plan that teaches people the tools and skills to apply for a long term happy healthy lifestyle, which will is available at the Zumba stall as I hope to revolutionise the Fraser Coast! I find the Fraser Coast obesity epidemic very serious and am working towards creating a massive community lifestyle overhaul campaign with the help of other like minded professionals!
This event would not be possible without the Awesome support of Karen Chatfield the site manager and the Hervey Bay Council for the Arts who generously gave us one of their open mike days for the event, covered the insurance plus all stall fees have been donated back to them for their support of this fun day.
I would like extend a huge thanks to Katie form Z Club Dance Fitness for kindly providing the use of her awesome sound equipment for the day, plus she will be doing some high energy zumba for us to participate in also!
I would like to thank my ‘Fraser Coast Fitness & Health‘ friends, where are you, hand up ladies, if you have any questions today just ask the girls. We also go for a walk every Wednesday at 6:30am with Cheryl from the Torquay Jetty to the pier return and all are welcome to join us.
A massive thank you to the Amazing team of local businesses have come on board to showcase the high level of professional services, products, skills, tools and knowledge available to all. This will be a huge day of fun with maximum audience participation! There are stalls, performances, talks and demos including and on – Bio-aging, Massage, Foot Reflexology, Crossfit, Gyms, Meditation, Yoga, Face Painting, Zumba, Belly Dancers, Martial Arts, Tennis, Burlesque & Fitness Demos plus heaps more.
We will also be raising funds for Bayside Transformations one of our local Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation non for profit Program, who will be manning the ‘healthy option’ BBQ and they have a stall with more info. I would also like to mention that Climbmax the rock wall here is donating 10% of their profits from today to Bayside so make sure you have a climb!
We are a team of passionate individuals and businesses on the Fraser Coast that work together to raise awareness and help others achieve a new way of life and thinking that is healthy, exciting, fun and will make you happy!
Our only competition is laziness, a sedentary lifestyle, poor choices, mental health, fast and junk food plus the television!
Being very passionate about fitness, fun & health I’m very proud to announce I’ve organised the ‘Step into Spring’ FITNESS & HEALTH EXPO! This will be an Exciting day of stalls, demos & performances to raise awareness and help educate about Fitness & Health on the Fraser Coast!
An Amazing team of local businesses have come on board to showcase the high level of professional services, products, skills and knowledge available to all. This will be a huge day of fun at Scarness park with maximum audience participation, so wear something comfy and save the date, Sunday 16th of August!
There will be performances, talks and demos including / on – Bio-aging , Zumba, Belly Dancers, Martial Arts, Crossfit, Burlesque & Fitness Demos.
We will also be raising funds for Bayside Transformations one of our local Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation non for profit Program, who will be manning the ‘healthy option’ BBQ and selling their artwork.
– 6:30am 10km CHALLENGE! Free Run or Walk. Scarness Park to the Pier return!
– 10am – 2pm FITNESS & HEALTH EXPO! Scarness Park / Stage.
I may have a couple of stall spaces left and three 15min performance spaces in the afternoon if anyone would like to join the team! If you would like to register interest in future events please inbox or email me at email@example.com
4 Week Program
Jeanette Maynes “The Motivator”
Hervey Bay Council for the Arts
Fraser Coast Fitness & Health
Virgos Natural Therapies
ZUMBA FRASER COAST – ZClub Dance Fitness
Flaming Sands Bellydance
Shades of Inspiration
Khachodling Dakini Sanctuary
ClimbMax Hervey Bay
Twenty Four Hour Gym
Oceanside Hair & Beauty
Anytime Fitness Hervey Bay
Diamond Dolls Burlesque Dancers – Hervey Bay
Your Best Fit – Nutrition, Fitness & Fertility
Rhee Taekwondo Fraser Coast
Moksha Raw Organic Skin Food
• 65% of the Fraser Coast’s population is overweight or obese
• 30% of residents are obese which is 32% higher than the QLD state figure
• 19% smoke daily which is 47% higher than the state figure
• 8% hospitalisations are avoidable
• 25% of deaths are avoidable!
[Stats Via Fraser Coast Chronicle]
August 2014 saw the launch of Fraser Coast Health and Fitness Community Action Group. Now re-branded to the simple and easy to remember ‘Fraser Coast Fitness & Health’ (No more tongue twister, soothing new colours, easy to remember, new directions, new activities, new goals & new timetable.)
Good friends Jeanette, Cheryl & Florian are excited about the new direction!
They are a team of passionate people and businesses in the community that are vested in helping others achieve a new way of life and thinking that is healthy, exciting, fun, productive and will make them happy and confident! I want to share with you their enthusiasm, motivation, professionalism, qualifications, encouragement, support and life experiences and encourage you to go on this amazing journey with them!
Jeanette is a qualified personal trainer and life coach who is extremely passionate about her fitness, striving for excellence in all aspects of her life, motivating and inspiring others on their journey. She definitely ‘Walks the Talk!”
Jeanette is a published author and has written the “4 Week Program” being a mind, meal and exercise plan that has proven to really work.
Since 2012 Jeanette has been leading people on mountain hikes, free 20km Community hikes on Fraser Island and free monthly 10km challenges in Hervey Bay (run or walk).
Her next 10km Challenge is on Saturday the 4th of July starting at Scarness Car Park at 6am. All welcome, take the Challenge, or go half way and do 5km!
Cheryl Virgo is a qualified natural therapies & massage therapist plus life coach with 15 years experience specialising in energy work.
Cheryl takes a free 6.5 km beach walk from Torquay Jetty to the Pier return each Wednesday at 6 am. All are welcome and you will experience the most magical sunrises on the East Coast! Cheryl is also excited about being “The Leader of the Pack” with her new 3 km “Dog Walks” on a Monday and Friday starting at Cafe Cavour on the Esplanade opposite Crown street.
Florian Fitzek is currently working away but is looking forward to getting back to the bay for work and firing up his free training business again!
For more info on local fitness news and events please like and follow the Fraser Coast Fitness and Health Facebook page HERE!
On Saturday the 6th of June I had the wonderful opportunity to listen to the very inspirational Turia Pitt at the Brolga Theatre Maryborough.
Turia was burned terribly to 65% of her body in Sept 2011 by a grassfire when competing in a 100km Ultra Marathon across the Kimberley. She mentioned she passed away three times on the operating table and her amazing transformation has so far taken over three years and over two hundred surgical procedures. She wore her mask for two years and didn’t like it at all, mentioning how we all wear masks ….. something to think about!
She spoke of how people have so much more potential and are capable of so much more than they realise. If you really want to do something you will always find a way to make it happen, anything is possible if you never give up. Time is our most precious resource, make the most of every single day.
Earlier this year Turia ran the Huskisson 42km Marathon and beat her time from before her injuries! She is currently training between 8am – 11am in the morning to compete in an Ironman! 4km swim, 180km bike ride plus 42km run.
Turia mentioned that long runs can be tedious which I tend to agree with so she uses her imagination for distraction such as seeing herself as a messenger running to the Queen. Her talk was very amusing.
She mentioned one day she may get back into engineering as she missed the maths and spread sheets (I couldn’t think of anything worse hee hee) but for now is enjoying her motivational public speaking and supporting the charity Interplast plus possibly staring a family with Michael.
She has also written a book ‘Everything to Live For’, more info here! … and is currently working on her new book, ‘Life is a Gift’.
[Images via Turia’s website, Womens Weekly, News.com.au and 60 Minutes]
1. Sign Up & Download the ‘4 Week Program!’ ( http://www.4weekprogram.com.au )
2. Follow the Mind, Meal & Exercise Plan!
3. See & Feel the Results!
Learn to be HAPPY in 4 Weeks!
“Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, and a lot more Rewarding!”
What an awesome five day Adventure on Fraser Island!!!
We walked the 90km Fraser Island Great Walk in just 2.5 days!
(Myself, Carol, Susie & Tash – the Awesome Foursome!)
Starting at Dilli Village 6:30am on Friday morning, we trail walked through the amazing surrounds to Happy Valley by Sunday lunch 12noon! Staying at Lake Wabby via Central Station the first night on the track and Valley of the Giants the second night.
A big thank you to RANGO our support crew for looking after us and bringing the supplies into remote areas each day to ‘Rango’s Angels!’ (bedding, tents, food, clothes & BEER!)
We couldn’t have done this sensational achievement without you and your awesome jokes! (I don’t get it?)
A big thanks also to Carol for her excellent organisation skills with the trip / accommodation plus her vehicle got smashed and another vehicle pulling out the week prior, so with some quick genius work from her we still pulled the trip off! Really appreciated by all involved with the epic recovery and two new support 4WD’s!
Best Adventure to date I think, just absolutely breath takingly beautiful and challenging the whole way with nonstop hills, soft sand, and magical nature to immerse yourself in – eucalyptus woodland, rainforests, sand blows /dunes and pristine lakes!
1st day was 42km a trail marathon, day two 26.5km – 29km, day three 16.5km straight to the bar at Happy Valley for a burger and beers!
We saw a few animals – three dingos, a few goanna’s, lots of butterflies, I nearly ran over a small black snake, and an owl followed us for about 5km plus a dingo even tried to eat my dencorub!
Carol & I also took a power pack so we could charge up the iphones to use runkeeper over the few days.
I burnt 9,445 calories during the week!
Fraser Island – is a heritage-listed island located along the southern coast of Queensland, Australia, approximately 200 kilometres (120 mi) north of Brisbane. Its length is about 120 kilometres (75 mi) and its width is approximately 24 kilometres (15 mi). It was inscribed as a World Heritage site in 1992. The island is considered to be the largest sand island in the world at 1840 km². It is also Queensland’s largest island, Australia’s sixth largest island and the largest island on the East Coast of Australia.
The Maheno – is the most famous of Fraser Island’s wrecks and has become a landmark attraction. Built in 1905, the SS Maheno was one of the first turbine-driven steamers. She plied a regular route between Sydney and Auckland until she was commissioned as a hospital ship in Europe during World War One. She also served in the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.
In 1935, she and her sister ship the Oonah were sold to Japan for scrap.
The rudders of the boats were removed and they were being towed to Japan. When they reached Queensland Waters, a cyclonic storm snapped the tow chain and the Maheno drifted helplessly onto Fraser Island’s ocean beach.
Eli Creek – the largest creek on the eastern beach of Fraser Island, pours up to four million litres of clear, fresh water into the ocean every hour.
Lake McKenzie – has an area of 150 hectares and is just over 5 metres (16 ft) in depth. The beach sand of Lake McKenzie is nearly pure silica. It is a perched lake sitting on top of compact sand and vegetable matter 100 metres (330 ft) above sea level.
Lake Boomanjin – Another perched lake on the island is which at 200 hectares in size, is the largest perched lake in the world. In total there are 40 perched lakes on the island, half of all known lakes of this kind on the planet. Lake Boomanjin is fed by two creeks that pass through a wallum swamp where it collects tannins which tint the water red.
Lake Wabby – is the deepest lake on the island, at 12 metres (39 ft) in depth and also the least acidic which means it has the most aquatic life of all the lakes….. More info here.
Wanggoolba Creek is a fresh water creek on Fraser Island with its source in the Pile Valley and mouth on the Western shores of the island. Wanggoolba Creek at Central Station is a popular tourist destination due to the crystal clear waters flowing over white sand through a rainforest valley.
The Flora of Fraser Island is unique and diverse. More than 865 species of plants thrive on the island. It is the only place on Earth where tall rainforest grows in sand. The island contains the largest extent of wallum heath remnants in Queensland. In Pile Valley, 1,000 year old rough-barked satinays are found. Despite being logged the kauri pines dominate in some areas. Scribbly gums, red gums, piccabeen palms, Blue Quandong, brush box and pandanus all grow on Fraser Island.
[Info via – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Island]
WOW AGAIN!! I’ve already planned the next few hikes over there in my head, just can’t get enough of the place!!
[Images via Jeanette, Susie & Carol – Digital cameras, iPhones & GoPros!]
Fraser Island Great Walk map here Fraser Island Great Walk topographic map.
Click on thumbnail to enlarge images.
The other night I watched an interesting story on A Current Affair on Isagenix. View here.
Excellent & Eye Opening read here “The Skinny on Isagenix” The Sydney Morning Herald 29.01.2015
I don’t believe in drinking meal replacements as I feel they don’t teach you how to eat properly (something you have to master for the rest of your life) plus to me they are just a waste of money, when you can buy and eat healthy food.
If you are disciplined enough to have a shake, why are you not disciplined enough to have a banana, apple or healthy sandwich? Or a nice blended juice.
Apparently participants on Isagenix also fast for 2 days regularly I’ve been told. Honestly I would pass out! Let alone be able to do my exercise without consuming food for energy.
I also notice when I say anything about Isagenix online or on social media I have sellers immediately inboxing me, emailing and spamming my facebook walls with how great their product is.
If something is so great why is it so hard to sell and why do you have to try to convince me it is so great with direct quotes from the sellers website and repeatedly ask me to sign up and sell it for you? (even after I tell you what I think of it?) …or are you just trying to use my news feeds to generate more sales? Is your own facebook walls and feeds not working?
Some points from the above video I noted:
– 84% percent of sellers make LESS than $500 a YEAR! (not a substantial income $41 a month?)
Especially when the Australian & New Zealand CEO of Isagenix Angus Love states your 1st month’s supply of Isagenix products costs $500 for a full comprehensive pack which would allow effectively two meal replacements (shakes) a day over that month!!!
($500 a month, hhmmm I could just eat healthy $250, buy some joggers $100, join a gym $50, get a massage $50, enjoy a night out with my walking friends and exercise buddies $50 = $500!)
– Unlike other programs they don’t specify or give any guideline or hints on how much exercise people should be doing. When CEO Angus Love was asked about exercise he responded with, “No, That’s not our job to do, we’re here to provide the great range of Isagenix products” (SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Who cares about eating real healthy food and regular exercise?!)
– Nutritionist Joanna McMillian read the ingredients and said,.. “so essentially it’s a whey protein powder which just comes from milk, you could just drink milk! …. There is nothing Magical here!”
– Not all of its products have been TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) Approved nor has there been any studies or extensive testing of its products to back up the sellers claims of reducing stress, clearer thinking and muscle building. (pretty sure muscle building comes from exercise and strength / weight training which the CEO said that is not their job to promote exercise?)
– Most of the people selling the Isagenix products do not have qualifications or a background in health.
Anyway, anyone that would like my help you could simply do my “4 Week Program” … only $39, provides knowledge you will be able to apply for the rest of your life and understand. No fad diets, in fact NO Diet, no shakes, no quick fix, no magic pills just the correct and only way that works clean healthy eating and regular exercise.
I only offer honest and qualified advice and have a genuine belief in your success, happiness and life journey! Plus with a closed facebook group for support and weekly weigh ins – “Failure is NOT an Option!”.
More Info On The Program Here.
Frequently Asked Questions Here.
Here is a story I wrote back in 2009 on The Biggest Loser Club Shakes.
You could simply eat and enjoy a chicken sandwich with less calories than what is in a meal replacement shake.
Read more here!
Another interesting read here:
How Isagenix Lies To Its Distributors And Consumers About GMOs, Preservatives, And Artificial Ingredients –
• 6kg in 4 Weeks!
• Flexible & easy to follow to achieve a long term healthy lifestyle
• Meals are quicker to prepare & more suited to my budget
• 1.9kg in first week!
• It gives you ideas for so many ways to incorporate exercise into your life
• Helped me to understand why I gain weight and how to manage everyday life
• 3kg in 10 days!
• I didn’t have to give up the naughty foods I just had to understand how to make it not leave a lasting effect
• It really works 8kgs down in 2 months and no weight gain in the 3 months after while maintaining!
• 3.6kg in two weeks!
• It taught me to make wise healthy eating choices and the importance of exercise
• 5.9kg loss in four and a half weeks!
• It was a very simple lifestyle program to follow and one that I found works and definitely worth doing!
• 2.7kg in first week!
• Your Motivation is totally Infectious!
• What an amazing feeling, this is living. Feeling on top of the world!
Over the past weekend I had the amazing opportunity of attending the Hay House Writers Seminar in Sydney as I had been fortunate due to the help and support of many voting for me and had WON a free ticket to the event.
Talk about Awesome, I learnt so much and had many questions and thoughts answered in relation to my self-published soon to be BEST SELLING ‘4 Week Program!’ plus my marketing plan, my platforms, my websites and the way I am implementing my goals and book / program within the community.
The energy and vibration in the room was electric and I met so many wonderful friendly like minded people. I hung out with a lovely lady and made a new friend also a ticket winner being Melissa Gibson a psychic, we got along fabulously – the Butterfly Whisperer.
Now to finalise my Synopsis to present to Hay House!
Someone (or maybe more than one person) who attended the seminar will WIN a publishing package with them; I could be the next best selling author accelerating my passion to “Get Australia Motivated!”. I hope so as I can feel it within my whole being!!
I had the pleasure of meeting and having a photo with the authors in order (the 1st four even before the seminar started!) as per my Law of Attraction photo print out (pretty powerful – reminds me of my Law of Attraction Donald Trump picture here) and the rest throughout the two days. I was also on the print out as a featured author as I will be speaking at the seminar in the future (L.O.A. at work). I even had a photo taken on stage with my book to assist my Law of Attraction processes! All the authors had such inspiring stories and were great at public speaking.
The images in the gallery include:
– REID TRACY President and CEO of Hay House Publishing the largest publisher of self empowerment books, cds, dvds and empowering live events in the world.
– LEON NACSON Managing Director of Hay House Australia, and the author of nine books. His current International Best Seller ‘A Stream of Dreams’ has been translated into four languages.
– PAM GROUT author of ‘E Squared’ #1 New York Times best-selling author – (who signed my book I bought from home and told her about my bean experiment lol I learnt to look at things from a different perspective – story here.)
– BRONNIE WARE –author of “The Top Five Regrets of the Dying”
– MEGAN DALLA-CAMINA author of “Getting Real About Having It All”
– MARTINA SHEEHAN & SUSAN PEARSE authors of “Wired for Life”
– JESS AINSCOUGH author of “Make Peace With Your Plate”
– JULIEANNE CAIRNS author of ‘The Seven Money Myths’ being released by Hay House in September 2015
Some of the Awesome quotes from the weekend:
– “A blog is an important place to start. Show up every day and write a blog post with no agenda other than to be of service.” – Jess Ainscough
– “Write every day, even if no-one is going to read it. Practice your voice.” – Jess Ainscough
– “Whenever we’re rejected, it’s always because the universe is holding something better for us.” – Jess Ainscough
– “There’s an entire world of natural healing out there. We can love food that loves us back.” – Jess Ainscough author of Make Peace With Your Plate
– “Teach what you need to learn.” – Reid Tracy
– “If it’s worth writing, it’s worth writing. Write because there is a market, because you have a muse. Write for yourself and write regardless. Just show up.” – Megan Dalla-Camina
– “The more narrow your niche is, the less followers you need to be successful.” – Reid Tracy
– “The point of a platform is for you to connect with people who care about what you have to say. This takes time, there are no shortcuts.” – Reid Tracy
– “Focus in on one core audience that you’re trying to build. Know who you’re trying to reach. Ask people why they’re being referred to you to try to figure out who this is. Build an avatar for your audience based on gender, age, interests.” – Reid Tracy
– “Books are intimate things. They’re one of the only things apart from your husband/wife/partner that you take to bed with you.” – Reid Tracy (or if you are me it’s your Laptop to listen to Reid and Louise Hay lol)
– “Ask yourself, what makes my book so different? So interesting? Don’t write to be a best seller. Write for and from your heart, not your wallet. Write something you want to be remembered by.” – Leon Nacson
– “The hard part about writing a book is getting people to read it.” – Reid Tracy
After the seminar I ran 11.5km around Sydney for some exercise and even managed to get my weekly stair runs in at the ‘Oprah’ House, proudly promoting the Fraser Coast Health & Fitness Community Action Group.
I received quite a few looks and comments, it appears fluro yellow socks and runners are not very common in Sydney!
“Need A Hand?”
GOAL # 1 – REDUCE OBESITY ON THE FRASER COAST FROM 70% TO 50% WITH POSITIVE AND GOAL ORIENTATED INITIATIVES INTURN DRAMATICALLY LOWERING DIABETES!
We need to have at least 1,000 people doing my ‘4 Week Program’ to create a flow on effect to change 20,000 people to achieve the goal of dropping the obesity / overweight statistic from 70% to 50% on the Fraser Coast! (this could be executed in as short a time frame as 12 months!) Just imagine how happy, energetic, motivated and productive everyone would be! Too Exciting! (Then I / We can start on the rest of the 63% of Australia!)
[some info & images via the legendary Hay House Auditions & Hay House Australia & Something Social! Thank you for one of the best seminars ever, so well organised and a fantastic venue being SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney!]
This has made me so passionate about helping others be happy! Since New years Day 2006 I have researched and been reprogramming my thoughts, behaviours, self talk and beliefs plus implemented new and exciting fitness, eating and lifestyle habits……. read more here – https://
For those that are wanting to work on their mind I’ve compiled some of the best movies and books out there for you to make a start!!!
– TIP: When buying from Amazon I always do a bulk order of five to ten exciting books and DVD’s at once to save on postage / shipping.
|1. I Am – Tom Shadyac||2. You Can Heal Your Life
the Movie – Louise Hay
|3. What the Bleep Do We Know – William Arntz|
|4. Celestine Prophecies – Matthew Settle||5. The Secret– Rhonda Byrne||6. The Shift– Expanded Version DVD – Dr Wayne Dyer|
|7. The Shift – Standard Version DVD – Dr Wayne Dyer||8. The seven Spiritual Laws of Success– Deepak Chopra||9. The Peaceful Warrior – Dan Millman|
|1. For interacting with others
How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
|2. For finding serenity
The Road Less Travelled – M. Scott Peck
|3. For living a fuller life
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway – Susan Jeffers
|4. For loving the single life
He’s Just Not That Into You – Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
|5. For getting ahead at work
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
|6. For embracing the everyday
The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
|7. For enjoying success in the world
The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
|8. For personal freedom
The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
|9. For mental, emotional, physical and financial success
Unleash the Power Within – Tony Robbins
|10. For personal and financial success
Think and Grown Rich – Napoleon Hill
|11. For business and financial success
Think Big – Donald Trump
|12. For embracing the everyday
I can See Clearly Now – Dr Wayne W. Dye
|13. You Can Heal Your Life Gift Edition
– Louise Hay
|14. You Can Heal Your Life Boxset
– Louise Hay
|14. You Can Heal Your Life Paperback
– Louise Hay
Your Thoughts & Consciousness Impact Matter:
Recently I conducted an experiment from the book I’m reading e2 with the help of my Dad.
I have attached the experiment info, but what I did was will the beans on the LEFT side of the carton to grow quicker than the right.
The more energy aimed at the beans on the left apparently the quicker they will grow.
“With my innate energy, I will that the beans on the left side of the egg carton grow faster than the beans on the right!”
Two beans sprouted on the left and only one on the right (on day eight, three beans had sprouted on the left and still only one on the right). So which side grew more?
Well the left grew more, as we were focusing on the left, but they were supposed to grow the tallest so really the right won this experiment.
Then I looked at my rules again “With my innate energy, I will that the beans on the left side of the egg carton grow faster than the beans on the right! … is not two beans faster than one?
I now realise it doesn’t say anything about height …. ha ha science always setting quantum lessons to figure out!
Perception is everything, how we see things in our mind may not be how they really are. We may stress ourselves out for no reason at all because of our mind and it’s beliefs.
Look at something from a different angle or perception and it could be a complete SUCCESS!!! Like my Beans on the LEFT!!
You can purchase E-Squared on Kindle for $1.99 HERE!
Meeting author Pam Grout in person here!
1. You cannot influence the world by trying to be like it.
2. Wisdom comes from life experience, not textbooks.
3. Imagination is more valuable than knowledge.
4. Do the opposite of what you are taught in school.
5. Put yourself wholeheartedly into everything you do.
6. You can train your brain to see the good in everybody and everything.
7. Never doubt your instincts.
8. The more you play, the better your work will be.
9. People will forget what you say, but they’ll never forget how you make them feel.
10. Question everything, and settle for nothing.
11. Don’t make excuses or complain; it keeps you from accessing your true potential.
12. If you feel stuck, ask for help.
13. It’s never too late to start over.
14. Don’t be attached to anything.
15. If you believe you can, you will.
16. Trust the process.
17. You are right where you need to be.
18. Your focus determines your reality.
19. The magic happens outside of your comfort zone; go there daily.
20. There is no destination; the journey is the reward.
I have removed all negative gossipers from my proximity ( actually they themselves have drifted from my circle of friends as I chose to grow as a person ). In replace I attract positive kind people that like to discuss life and exciting ideas not people.
I have become pretty good at this
I always communicate with others especially when they hurt me or let me know if I have upset them. I always try to correct a miss understanding. It is sad when you approach someone several times to communicate, and they don’t, for it is then I realise the hurt was intentional. Well it’s not that sad, I just revert my thinking to #2!!!
My life goal! I only ever compete with myself. And choose to lead by example! It’s very important to ‘Walk the Talk!”
[I have this book sitting in my Amazon cart ready to buy when I have chosen some other books to do a bulk order!]
STRONG MIND, STRONG BODY!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and more details!
… Limited Spaces, Be Quick to Book!
Fri 19th, Sat 20 & Sun 21 July!
Must be booked and paid in full by Fri 28th June, No refunds.
• 2 Nights Accommodation at 4 & a half star Luxury Resort “Eden by the Bay” – Pool, sauna, spa
• 1 hr Secrets of Meditation
– Learn about Meditation & Buddhist Philosophy – Oddiyana Dharma Sanctuary
• 1 hr Zumba Class – Latin & Alternative Dance
• 1 hr Guided Meditation – Oddiyana Dharma Sanctuary
• 1 & 1/4 hr Yoga – The Holistic Hub
• 1/2 hr Infusion Facial – Skin Science
• 1/2 hr Massage – Virgo’s the Body
• Group Dinner – Oriental Palace
• 1 & 1/2 hr Guided Beach Walk – Tough Mutha
• 1 hr Guided Meditation – Oddiyana Dharma Sanctuary
• 1 hr Kum Nye Yoga – Oddiyana Dharma Sanctuary
• Henna Tattoo – Shades of Inspiration
• 4 Week Program – Meal, Exercise & Lifestyle Success Plan
(All activities are included and optional)
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Avoid men who have a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently? Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are. Even if he has has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are. Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you. All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending… Compromise is two way street. You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage… Deal with your issues before pursuing a new
relationship. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary… not supplementary.
Dating is fun… Even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right. Make him miss you sometimes… When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him ~ he takes it for granted. Never move into his mother’s house. Never co-sign for a man. Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
Scared of being alone is what makes a lot of women stay in relationships that are abusive or hurtful: Dr. Phil says… You should know that: You’re the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he’ll miss out on a good thing. If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he’s not the only one. They’re all watching you, so you have a lot of choices. Make the right one. Ladies take care of your own hearts… ❤