I had a wonderful time last night at the Oprah concert in Brisbane, I always like to learn from the absolute best on subjects, especially spirituality! Oprah’s talk was so inspiring and engaging I have listed some of my notes I scribbled down in the dark. I even took a photo of the big screen, not even realising at the time that the photo was off myself, the camera was on me!!
I didn’t quite get my ‘real’ selfie photo with Oprah this time but I have been putting it out to the Universe, so the Law of Attraction will provide! After all, it is Law!
Write down 5 things you are grateful for everyday guys and watch your life change right before your eyes!!!!
– Turn up the volume in your Life!
– Live your life on purpose & in Purpose!
– What is the real dream for yourself?
– Oprah loves being at home with herself and never gets lonely (Me too!!!!)
– Surrender the dream that you hold for yourself to the life that is waiting for you to claim.
– There is no life without a spiritual life.
– Success comes from connection to spirit | source | power.
– What are you here? We are all here for a purpose; we enter the world because we are spiritually called. Honour your calling!
– Use your personality and physical self to serve your spirit.
– Favourite quote: “I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul”
– LUCK preparation meeting the moment of opportunity!
– Let no one keep you from your journey. Your life is validated through your service to other people. Use your job to service others.
– Oprah believes in; The 3rd Law of Motion (For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action) and 1 Principle; The Principle of Intention.
– Every action, though & feeling is motivated by intention. What is your intention? You become what you Believe!
– “No” is a complete sentence.
– Control how you love, be love in the world.
– Excellence in the best deterrent! EXCELLENCE!!! Be the highest expression of who you were meant to be!
– Validation. Don’t ask others what they think, check in with yourself.
– Validation. When people ask, “Was that OK?”
What people want to hear is; Did you hear me? Did what I say mean anything? Do you see me? Do you hear me?
– Whisper = MESSAGE