The other night I watched an interesting story on A Current Affair on Isagenix. View here.
I don’t believe in drinking meal replacements as I feel they don’t teach you how to eat properly (something you have to master for the rest of your life) plus to me they are just a waste of money, when you can buy and eat healthy food.
If you are disciplined enough to have a shake, why are you not disciplined enough to have a banana, apple or healthy sandwich? Or a nice blended juice.
Apparently participants on Isagenix also fast for 2 days regularly I’ve been told. Honestly I would pass out! Let alone be able to do my exercise without consuming food for energy.
I also notice when I say anything about Isagenix online or on social media I have sellers immediately inboxing me, emailing and spamming my facebook walls with how great their product is.
If something is so great why is it so hard to sell and why do you have to try to convince me it is so great with direct quotes from the sellers website and repeatedly ask me to sign up and sell it for you? (even after I tell you what I think of it?) …or are you just trying to use my news feeds to generate more sales? Is your own facebook walls and feeds not working?
Some points from the above video I noted:
- 84% percent of sellers make LESS than $500 a YEAR! (not a substantial income $41 a month?)
Especially when the Australian & New Zealand CEO of Isagenix Angus Love states your 1st month’s supply of Isagenix products costs $500 for a full comprehensive pack which would allow effectively two meal replacements (shakes) a day over that month!!!
($500 a month, hhmmm I could just eat healthy $250, buy some joggers $100, join a gym $50, get a massage $50, enjoy a night out with my walking friends and exercise buddies $50 = $500!)
– Unlike other programs they don’t specify or give any guideline or hints on how much exercise people should be doing. When CEO Angus Love was asked about exercise he responded with, “No, That’s not our job to do, we’re here to provide the great range of Isagenix products” (SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Who cares about eating real healthy food and regular exercise?!)
– Nutritionist Joanna McMillian read the ingredients and said,.. “so essentially it’s a whey protein powder which just comes from milk, you could just drink milk! …. There is nothing Magical here!”
– Not all of its products have been TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) Approved nor has there been any studies or extensive testing of its products to back up the sellers claims of reducing stress, clearer thinking and muscle building. (pretty sure muscle building comes from exercise and strength / weight training which the CEO said that is not their job to promote exercise?)
– Most of the people selling the Isagenix products do not have qualifications or a background in health.
Anyway, anyone that would like my help you could simply do my “4 Week Program” … only $39, provides knowledge you will be able to apply for the rest of your life and understand. No fad diets, in fact NO Diet, no shakes, no quick fix, no magic pills just the correct and only way that works clean healthy eating and regular exercise.
I only offer honest and qualified advice and have a genuine belief in your success, happiness and life journey! Plus with a closed facebook group for support and weekly weigh ins – “Failure is NOT an Option!”.
More Info On The Program Here.
Frequently Asked Questions Here.
Here is a story I wrote back in 2009 on The Biggest Loser Club Shakes.
You could simply eat and enjoy a chicken sandwich with less calories than what is in a meal replacement shake.
Read more here!
Another interesting read here:
How Isagenix Lies To Its Distributors And Consumers About GMOs, Preservatives, And Artificial Ingredients -
‘4 WEEK PROGRAM’
• 6kg in 4 Weeks!
• Flexible & easy to follow to achieve a long term healthy lifestyle
• Meals are quicker to prepare & more suited to my budget
• 1.9kg in first week!
• It gives you ideas for so many ways to incorporate exercise into your life
• Helped me to understand why I gain weight and how to manage everyday life
• 3kg in 10 days!
• I didn’t have to give up the naughty foods I just had to understand how to make it not leave a lasting effect
• It really works 8kgs down in 2 months and no weight gain in the 3 months after while maintaining!
• 3.6kg in two weeks!
• It taught me to make wise healthy eating choices and the importance of exercise
• 5.9kg loss in four and a half weeks!
• It was a very simple lifestyle program to follow and one that I found works and definitely worth doing!
• 2.7kg in first week!
• Your Motivation is totally Infectious!
• What an amazing feeling, this is living. Feeling on top of the world!