Over the past weekend I had the amazing opportunity of attending the Hay House Writers Seminar in Sydney as I had been fortunate due to the help and support of many voting for me and had WON a free ticket to the event.
Talk about Awesome, I learnt so much and had many questions and thoughts answered in relation to my self-published soon to be BEST SELLING ‘4 Week Program!’ plus my marketing plan, my platforms, my websites and the way I am implementing my goals and book / program within the community.
The energy and vibration in the room was electric and I met so many wonderful friendly like minded people. I hung out with a lovely lady and made a new friend also a ticket winner being Melissa Gibson a psychic, we got along fabulously – the Butterfly Whisperer.
Now to finalise my Synopsis to present to Hay House!
Someone (or maybe more than one person) who attended the seminar will WIN a publishing package with them; I could be the next best selling author accelerating my passion to “Get Australia Motivated!”. I hope so as I can feel it within my whole being!!
I had the pleasure of meeting and having a photo with the authors in order (the 1st four even before the seminar started!) as per my Law of Attraction photo print out (pretty powerful – reminds me of my Law of Attraction Donald Trump picture here) and the rest throughout the two days. I was also on the print out as a featured author as I will be speaking at the seminar in the future (L.O.A. at work). I even had a photo taken on stage with my book to assist my Law of Attraction processes! All the authors had such inspiring stories and were great at public speaking.
The images in the gallery include:
– REID TRACY President and CEO of Hay House Publishing the largest publisher of self empowerment books, cds, dvds and empowering live events in the world.
– LEON NACSON Managing Director of Hay House Australia, and the author of nine books. His current International Best Seller ‘A Stream of Dreams’ has been translated into four languages.
– PAM GROUT author of ‘E Squared’ #1 New York Times best-selling author – (who signed my book I bought from home and told her about my bean experiment lol I learnt to look at things from a different perspective – story here.)
– BRONNIE WARE –author of “The Top Five Regrets of the Dying”
– MEGAN DALLA-CAMINA author of “Getting Real About Having It All”
– MARTINA SHEEHAN & SUSAN PEARSE authors of “Wired for Life”
– JESS AINSCOUGH author of “Make Peace With Your Plate”
– JULIEANNE CAIRNS author of ‘The Seven Money Myths’ being released by Hay House in September 2015
Some of the Awesome quotes from the weekend:
– “A blog is an important place to start. Show up every day and write a blog post with no agenda other than to be of service.” – Jess Ainscough
– “Write every day, even if no-one is going to read it. Practice your voice.” – Jess Ainscough
– “Whenever we’re rejected, it’s always because the universe is holding something better for us.” – Jess Ainscough
– “There’s an entire world of natural healing out there. We can love food that loves us back.” – Jess Ainscough author of Make Peace With Your Plate
– “Teach what you need to learn.” – Reid Tracy
– “If it’s worth writing, it’s worth writing. Write because there is a market, because you have a muse. Write for yourself and write regardless. Just show up.” – Megan Dalla-Camina
– “The more narrow your niche is, the less followers you need to be successful.” – Reid Tracy
– “The point of a platform is for you to connect with people who care about what you have to say. This takes time, there are no shortcuts.” – Reid Tracy
– “Focus in on one core audience that you’re trying to build. Know who you’re trying to reach. Ask people why they’re being referred to you to try to figure out who this is. Build an avatar for your audience based on gender, age, interests.” – Reid Tracy
– “Books are intimate things. They’re one of the only things apart from your
husband/wife/partner that you take to bed with you.” – Reid Tracy (or if you are me it’s your Laptop to listen to Reid and Louise Hay lol)
– “Ask yourself, what makes my book so different? So interesting? Don’t write to be a best seller. Write for and from your heart, not your wallet. Write something you want to be remembered by.” – Leon Nacson
– “The hard part about writing a book is getting people to read it.” – Reid Tracy
After the seminar I ran 11.5km around Sydney for some exercise and even managed to get my weekly stair runs in at the ‘Oprah’ House.
I received quite a few looks and comments, it appears fluro yellow socks and runners are not very common in Sydney!
[some info & images via the legendary Hay House Auditions & Hay House Australia & Something Social! Thank you for one of the best seminars ever, so well organised and a fantastic venue being SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney!]